Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine
Info om detta spel
Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine is a witty western with a healthy dose of adventure, that follows in the tradition of classic adventure gaming. Being compared to a cross between Grim Fandango and Leisure Suit Larry, the game is a retro-styled adventure that brings back the most important element of this genre; a captivating storyline and well thought out puzzles.
Join Al, a middle-aged, feeble, Easterner, on his journey into the heart of the Wild-West in search of a suitable bride. Enjoy the quaint gold-rush town of Anozira; chat up highly flirtatious babes; cautiously evade warring Indian tribes; discover legends of lost gold; bask in the intense summer heat; encounter breathtaking landscapes; meet up with the occasional rabid prairie dog, and more!
- An adventure game reminiscent of the celebrated LucasArts’ and Sierra classics
- Over 7000 lines of unique and humorous commentary
- Lip-synched voiceover and narration
- Easy to use, classic style, point-and-click adventure
- 15 to 20 hours of gameplay
Spel vi tror att du gillar