The Battle of Polytopia
Info om detta spel
Welcome friends to The Battle of Polytopia, a unique turn-based strategy game involving strange lands and charismatic tribes, clever technologies, captivating magic where the ultimate goal is to rule the world. Obvs!
Scene: Enter the Square, the bizarre home planet of the Polytopians, a flat square-shaped landmass drifting in the space of an alternate dimension to ours. A relatively simple and curious folk that has a penchant for fighting, the Polytopians are 15 individual tribes spread out across the Square, each with their own characteristics, motivations, strengths and weaknesses. As a player, you will take on the role of the ruler of one of these tribes as you attempt to build your civilization in competition with the other tribes.
Will you choose to be the leader of the Xin-Xi, reserved yet adventurous traditionalists that are wary of change or outsiders? Perhaps the Hoodrick, who love archery, nature, mushrooms, and famed for their baked goods! Or maybe the Bardur, where the local tavern is their favorite place and Ullefurgh their drink choice, a delightful concoction of pine needles, hot water and rabbit fat. Deeeelicious!!
But beware of the Vengir, purple rhino-pig riding warriors who, in between bouts of pillaging, like to sharpen their swords and vacation at the misty Kithkga Boneyards. You really don’t want to get on their bad side!
- Turn-based civilization strategy game
- Single-player and online multiplayer for up to twelve players (PC, Mac OSX) including matchmaking
- 4X gameplay (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate)
- Choose to play as one of 12 tribes each with their own unique nature, culture and attributes
- Exploration, warfare, farming, building and technology research provide a richly rewarding and varied gameplay experience
- Auto-generated maps ensure each game is a totally new experience
- Online leaderboards featuring the top scores for the best civilization builders
- Five map types – tiny, normal, large, huge, and massive!
- Configurable map types – Dryland, Lake, Continents, Archipelago and Water World
- Three game modes – Perfection, Domination and Creative
- Player Avatars
- Allow Mirror matches (same tribes can meet in the same game)
- Keyboard controls and shortcuts
Spel vi tror att du gillar