Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Info om detta spel
You awake from unelective brain surgery to find key memory centers of your brain missing. They've been replaced by Nero, your peanut-butter-craving neuro-Hud, that'll be your guide to the universal super-highways known as The Rings. If you survive fiery trench runs, flail-swinging gladiators in intergalactic arenas, and feuding trash moguls, you'll discover that you're a Sage, capable of rewriting the physical laws with your thoughts.
Exploring the quantum space beneath atoms has made most Sages rather eccentric, but relatively harmless. Yet The Consortium of the Inner Rings deemed that anyone capable of destroying a world with a thought will never be bound by its laws. In the interest of peace and order, they've slated the Sages for extermination. So began The Extinguishing, a universal war with casualties measured in galaxies. You'll play a pivotal role in this terrible battle... if you can find out who you are.
- Over 300 Unique Abilities - no abilities are redundant or made obsolete by better versions; many inspired by fantasy games
- Roguelike - with procedural level layouts, backgrounds, and AI the challenges are unlimited!
- 65 Fully Customizable Ships - five archetypes, with many hybrids to choose from
- 20-Plus-Hour Story-Driven Campaign - universe based on a full-length Sci Fi novel
- Online Multiplayer Modes - Wave Survival, Base Battles, and Deathmatch
- NEW! Gladiator Mode - How many procedurally generated bosses can you beat?
- NEW! Zombie Horde Survival - Slow, but resilient, the zombie ships crawl ever closer. How long can you survive?
- Reliable Multiplayer - drop-in and drop-out of games with seamless host migration; no waiting in lobbies - ever!
- Classic Arcade Inspired Mini-games - earn Sage abilities by conquering challenges in The Subrostrum
- Local Coop - Duo ships allow a friend to act as a copilot, usable in multiplayer modes, second half of campaign, and some challenges
- Original Soundtrack - over 14 tracks of music and hundreds of sound effects
- Hundreds of Hours of Game Play - with 300+ abilities and 65 customizable hulls, the options are endless; use them in PVE or PVP
- Arsenals - When it comes to raw firepower, Arsenals are number one, calling down cruiser strikes, firing off salvos, and deploying fields of mines and turrets. But their massive payloads come at the cost of mobility. While other archetypes flee at the sight of an incoming barrage, Arsenals can stand their ground with a wealth of defensive abilities.
- Casters - Casters are a well-balanced class. They've got good mobility and most of their weapons are area of effect, which makes them excellent in group combat. They can bat away would-be attackers and incoming rockets with their force-wave generators. Their caster drive offers a wide variety of algorithmic weaponry, and their unique technology allows them to manipulate the forces of gravity and space-time.
- Fighters - They may have the weakest shields of the archetypes, but a Fighter pilot will tell you that you don't need shields if you don't get hit. Fighters have unparalleled agility and speed. Their precise laser cannons can equal the firepower of any other archetype in skilled hands. But Fighters are not just barrel rolls and laser beams; they excel at pool management, turning the heat generated by their powerful engines into their best advantage.
- Grapplers - Grapplers can pull, push, hold, and even throw enemies. Their main weapon is an adapted mining rig. It only took minor modifications to turn the beams and drills once used to free ore from rock into devastating weapons. The range of their weapons is limited, but Grapplers have plenty of abilities that help close the distance. The only easy way out of a Grappler's clutch is as scattered atoms.
- Rogues - Rogues have cloaking devices, which make them nearly invisible, but if they're spotted, they can deploy powerful decoy abilities that misdirect opponents Rogues can swap places with these decoys, use them as shields, or turn them into explosives. But a Rogue's main weapon is their Gemini Beacons, which once placed on a target can be consumed to sabotage key systems or unleash a swarm of homing missiles.
Spel vi tror att du gillar