Info om detta spel
This Early Access version of the game is not feature complete and represents just a portion of what the final game will offer, both in features and in polish. Thank you for playing this early game build and being a part of our journey. We look forward to your feedback, and to delivering more exciting features and gameplay over the next few months. These are the features you can expect to experience in this early build:
- Explore a procedurally-generated orbital playing field with a dozen space junkyards to raid
- Manage a team of engineers to build, rearrange and repair your habitats
- Assemble your habitats to any size, using 40 different types of items and dynamic connectors
- Combine or split apart your habitats at any time, have as many habitats as you want
- Fly your habitats with rocket physics, using boosters and steerable thrusters
- Experiment with unique weapons including lasers, grappling hooks and particle accelerators
- Destroy and salvage enemy space stations, and take on nano-machine hunters to survive
Habitat is a successfully funded Kickstarter game from indie developer 4gency. It is a strategic space survival game where you have to build and manage the future homes of humanity from orbital debris that you find in space junkyards surrounding Earth’s orbit. Leading your team of engineers, you will have to build and fly your space stations in a zero gravity setting, mastering physics driven flight simulation to explore the space around you. In order to thrive and grow you have to manage your population and their environment. In the event of a threat get creative and turn your space stations into deadly weapons using pieces of debris you pick up such as rockets, lasers and particle accelerators to fight and ultimately survive against attacks from the enemy. This is a space survival game where crisis is guaranteed and your only chance for survival is to be creative and decisive in the face of disaster.
FULL GAME FEATURES
- BUILD THE FUTURE HOMES OF HUMANITY. Lead a team of space engineers to gather human and alien debris in Earth’s orbit to construct your very own space stations, complete with life support systems, rockets for travel and famous landmarks for living quarters.
- EXPLORE, EXPERIMENT AND UPGRADE. Combining different bits of debris unlocks hidden powers and upgrades for the ultimate creation. As you progress research a full tech tree to build stronger, bigger and potentially deadlier habitats.
- GROW YOUR POPULATION TO ADVANCE. Manage oxygen, electricity, food and living spaces to keep your citizens happy - or face the consequences. If your engineers are able to attach onto an enemy habitat, use them to take it over and gain a whole new habitat in an instant!
- SURVIVE IN A ZERO GRAVITY UNIVERSE. Master physics-driven flight simulation to explore space around you and use rockets to turn your creations into deadly kinetic orbital weapons to smash the enemy and salvage valuable parts for your own gain.
- PLAY IN THE SANDBOX OR ACCEPT THE ULTIMATE MISSION. Two game modes offers you the option to experiment in a persistent world or take on narratively driven missions in a fight to save humanity from the destructive nano-machine army that is consuming Earth.