Über dieses Spiel
The adventure is set in the mining settlement of Torchlight, a boomtown founded on the discovery of rich veins of Ember - a rare and mysterious ore with the power to enchant or corrupt all that it contacts. This corruptive power may have dire consequences however, and players set out into the nearby mountains and depths below to discover the full extent of Ember’s influence on the civilizations that have come before.
Players will choose from among three character classes, and venture from the safety of the town of Torchlight into randomly generated dungeon levels, with a huge variety of creepy monsters, endless variations of loot to find, and quests to complete. The endless randomization ensures a long-lived gameplay experience.
- Randomization – Our level layouts are randomly created, so each adventure is unique. Monsters, treasures, puzzles, and items are also different each time you embark on an adventure.
- Easy, approachable interface – Torchlight is designed to be easy to play right from the beginning. The intuitive interface gives players easy access to a rich and varied world.
- Retirement System – Once characters are sufficiently leveled up, they can “retire” and bestow specific benefits and perks to new characters.
- Pets – Players will choose a pet to accompany them. Pets can level up along with the player, and will help in battle, carry items, and perform a variety of helpful services.
- Character Classes – Players will create and customize a character from one of three classes available, and choose an animal companion. Through cosmetic choices, skill path decisions, and the treasures they acquire, each character will be custom-tailored and different.
- Fishing – Players can take a break from the high-energy pace of adventuring to visit one of the fishing holes and relax and see what they can catch. Fish have interesting benefits for the player and pet, and other rewards can also be discovered
- Included Editor – Runic Games is embracing our modding community by including an editor so our players can create and design their own content.
“The best little game at E3,”
“The Hidden Gem of E3”
“The Sleeper Hit of E3”
Winner of RPGFan.com’s Best of E3 – PC RPG category 2009
“Torchlight is shining in the right direction,”
“Runic has opened up the flood gates for user creativity with their editor system,”
“We were impressed with Torchlight” Ten Ton Hammer
“Torchlight is an impressive take on this genre with its intuitive user interface and design as well as its deep game play and customization,” AggroGamer.com
“My favorite game of the day was Torchlight. … Mmmm…me want.” Gamebunny.com
Spiele, die dir gefallen könnten