Offworld Trading Company - The Ceres Initiative DLC
Über dieses Spiel
The largest asteroid in the belt has finally chartered its first colony and there’s money to be made! Humanity proved that we could thrive on Mars… but, now we need to learn how to survive on a dead rock. Enjoy the brand new scenery of Ceres while mining for Uranium, a resource unique to the landscape of the frozen asteroid. Use it to power the new Nuclear Power Plant building and fuel your colony while you fight for dominance of the stock market once again!
- New Location: Ceres - The largest asteroid in the asteroid belt, Ceres presents great challenges to colonization with its vast spans of ice and rock. Enjoy some new scenery as you crush your competition to remain on top of the stock market.
- New Resource: Uranium - Only available on Ceres, this mineable resource provides power to Power Plants and is just one more way to manipulate the stock market in your favor.
- New Building: Nuclear Power Plant - The new Power Plant is an excellent source of energy for your colony and can be built on any tile. This building is powered by Uranium and is only available on Ceres.
- New Patent: Liquid Batteries - This new patent could be critical to the success of your colony on Ceres. Liquid Batteries will allow you to keep your Solar Condenser running no matter what time of the day it is, collecting valuable carbon, oxygen, and water so you can keep your operations running smoothly.
- New Challenge: Depleting Resources - On Ceres, resources deplete as they are used. Over time, your plots will start to decrease and you will need to be on the lookout for new resource points to mine since even the best of them won’t last forever.