Cell HD: emergence
Über dieses Spiel
Against the "smart germs" of tomorrow's biowarfare, nanites will be our drone soldiers, but for how long? Enter the fluid living world of Cell (built from "dynamic voxels") to witness the emergence of new life: YOU, a nanobot who shoots deadly colloids, builds defenses and supercharged weapons, deciphers enemy nanotech -- and awakens, during a battle with disease inside a sick little girl, to a marvellous realm, a universe of molecules waiting to be conquered.
From creator Sheldon Pacotti:
“We wanted to make a game where every speck of color is part of the game, alive with game-state and meaning. No soulless collision cylinders. No titillating illusions. Just a deep simulation of human flesh rendered with 1,000,000 ‘dynamic voxels.’”
- Life, in every cell of the game world
- Tactics, as you choose between construction and direct attacks
- Drama, as you learn why your meager life as unit KRV-2134-C is of such interest to the human beings above
- Nirvana, as you are slowly mesmerized by a fully synced soundtrack, in which every song and body pulse line up to a constant tempo
- 17 levels of punishment. You deserve every one of them.
- Writing by Sheldon Pacotti, veteran scriptwriter for games like Deus Ex and America’s Army
- Sound, passed through the human body and transmuted by Robin Arnott, designer and soundscape artist (Deep Sea, Antechamber, The Spire).
- Music you’ve never heard before by Logan Middleton of The Laughing
- Cut scenes illustrated by Lindsay Rigling Smith of LR Studios and cast and directed by Adam Hilton of Shine Studios
© 2011-2012 New Life Interactive, LLC
Spiele, die dir gefallen könnten