Tropico 3 Absolute Power Expansion Pack
About this game
Tropico 3: Absolute Power is the official expansion pack for the hit PC title Tropico 3. Your task is to lead a remote Caribbean island to prosperity, using whatever means necessary. Absolute Power adds "more of everything" to the gameplay and focuses on new ways to cement your reign as "El Presidente".
New Features of the Absolute Power expansion include:
- New campaign featuring 10 missions on a separate map (all islands are also available in sandbox mode)
- New buildings (including Garbage Dump, Marina, Small Garage, Grade School, and more...) and a new buildings category for current and new decorations with individual icon models
- New “Megalomania” Edicts - demonstrate your absolute power by ordering the construction of a huge golden statue of your El Presidente avatar, declaring an annual festival dedicated to yourself or even print your own money!
- Six New Landmarks – build huge decorations and structures which dominate the island landscape and make each island unique.
- New Faction - The “Loyalist Faction” are your die-hard supporters and want no elections (since El Presidente is obviously the best candidate) and want a statue of their beloved leader on every corner!
- Faction Disasters - Low standing with any island faction will trigger new disasters if not addressed.
- New Intro and Win/Lose Cutscenes
- Four Additional Avatar Costumes – Two for male and two for female avatars
- Beautification upgrades for the presidential palace including sentry boxes, statues, additional gardens and decorations
- More icons displaying the status of buildings and displaying input/output storage numbers for selected buildings.
- Prevalent Faction - In every sandbox game one faction is chosen as "prevalent" on the island. Members of this faction will be especially numerous throughout the entire game and their satisfaction will be more important than usual.
- More radio announcements to guide you through Tropico’s daily life.
- Gravel Roads – A second type of road for rural areas with decreased travel speed.
Games we think you’ll like