RaceRoom - ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014
About this game
Enter the ‘League of Super Sports Cars’ and experience the thrill of GT3 class racing with ADAC GT Masters 2014.
ADAC GT Masters Experience brings you all 8 tracks and 19 team cars from the 2014 Championship season, including the AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA, BMW Z4 GT3, CHEVROLET CAMARO GT3, CORVETTE Z06.R GT3, MCLAREN MP4-12C GT3, and MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3. A two race format means you’ll need to drive twice as hard on your way to the 2014 Championship title.
Sixteen races stand between you and becoming an ADAC GT Masters Champion, enjoy the drive.
- Championship - Be the ADAC GT Masters Champion
Earn the title of champion for yourself, your team, and your manufacturer
as you race up to 23 computer controlled opponents who will adapt to your skill level to create an exciting championship experience every time you play the game.
- Online Multiplayer - Battle the ADAC GT Masters community
Challenge friends and rivals, or even a real-life ADAC GT Masters driver in
grids of up to 24 players in online multiplayer races.
- Single Race - The pursuit of perfection
Challenge yourself in a race against up to 23 of the computer’s
evolving opponents around any of the 8 tracks of the 2014
ADAC GT Masters Championship season.
- Online Competitions - Capture Glory
Battle your way to the top of the leaderboards and see where
you stand amongst the world’s greatest by joining official hotlap
competitions from ADAC.
- Online Leaderboard Challenge
Compare your best lap times against all the other online players.
Monitor your progress in real time using the in-game leaderboard bar.
- Practice - Just you and the track
Select a race track and the open tarmac is yours alone. Fire
up your favorite ADAC car and master every corner raced in the
2014 ADAC GT Masters Championship.
- Pit Stops - Plan your strategy
Rotate tyres, swap drivers, and serve any penalties you incur during pit stops in Single Race, Championship, and Multiplayer game modes, or race non-stop by disabling the mandatory pit stops in your game settings.
- Weight Penalties - Courage under pressure
Any car in a Championship race may be forced to carry additional weight. The use of performance weights is specified by the ADAC GT Masters Regulations according to the previous race results. Be prepared to step up your gameplay should you have a pile of ballast blocks at your feet.
- Audio Realism - A motorsports symphony
Few sounds are as moving as those of a finely tuned race engine at full throttle tearing across the blacktop. Experience the pure and exhilarating auditory pleasures of motorsport as they have been recreated for your ADAC GT Masters experience by one of the most talented sound engineers in the industry. Turn up the throttle.
- Audi R8 LMS ultra
- BMW Z4 GT3
- Chevrolet Camaro GT
- Corvette Z06.R GT3
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
- Metropolis Motorsport Arena Oschersleben, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Circuit Park Zandvoort, Noor d-Holland, Holland
- EuroSpeedway Lausitzring, Brandenburg, Germany
- Red Bull Ring, Spielberg, Austria
- Slovakia Ring, Orechová Potôň, Slovakia
- Nürburgring, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Sachsenring, Saxony, Germany
- Hockenheimring Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany
- Prosperia C. Abt Racing (Audi R8 LMS ultra)
- kfzteile24 APR Motorsport (Audi R8 LMS ultra)
- YACO Racing (Audi R8 LMS ultra)
- PIXUM Team Schubert (BMW Z4 GT3)
- Reiter Engineering (Chevrolet Camaro GT)
- Callaway Competition (Corvette Z06.R GT3)
- RWT RacingTeam (Corvette Z06.R GT3)
- MRS GT-Racing (McLaren MP4-12C GT3)
- BKK Mobil Oil Racing Team Zakspeed (Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3)
- H.T.P. Motorsport (Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3)
- ROWE Racing (Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3)