Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague
About this game
A will of steel, a heart of stone, intelligence as sharp as a knife, and wisdom as deep as oblivion.
Eymerich is called upon to investigate an obscure case. Something that goes way beyond heresy, revealing a new face of Evil. He must tackle a great number of arduous tasks and make many painful choices. Terrible creatures await him, but with his burning determination he will overcome a Plague that is deadlier than his worst possible nightmare.
Play a remorseless character to live an original story inspired by the famous novel of Valerio Evangelisti.
- Numerous unique riddles and environments rich in details
- Sound effects immersives atmospheres and enchanting original musics
- Voices in English, Italian
- Texts in French, English, Italian, German, Spanish
- Voices and texts in Latin for a best experience!
- Divine's Help system to save player to get stuck