EON ALTAR Episode 1: The Battle of Tarnum
About this game
Couch Co-op, Mobile Enhanced
Eon Altar is designed to be the ultimate couch co-op RPG experience, and plays best displayed on a TV. So gather your friends, order the pizza and descend to the depths of the Eon Altar! Notice: Requires Free Eon Altar Controller app to play
Eon Altar requires the use of the free Eon Altar Controller app to play, the controller app is available on both the App Store and Google Play.
- Grab the game Eon Altar on Steam
- Get the FREE controller App for iOS or Android. Sync your Controller Apps to Eon Altar using the same WiFi
- Sync your controller Apps to Eon Altar using the same WiFi
- One Steam purchase gives up to four players access to the game
Eon Altar requires WiFi to connect the Eon Altar Controllers with the Eon Altar core game. Internet access is not required.
iOS: iPhone 4s or later, iPad Mini, iPad 2 or later. Requires iOS8 or later.
Android: 512mb of RAM and Jellybean 4.1 or later.
About This Game
A Mobile-Enhanced Local Co-op RPG for 1-4 Players
Explore the lavish dungeons and tunnels that stretch below Tarnum Fortress and conquer dozens of unique quests and challenges. Prove your worth on a tactical battlefield, and overpower your foes with strategy, magic and martial prowess. The Eon Altar’s defenders are many and they are deadly.
Choose to cooperate with your allies or deceive them. Engage them in player to player dialogue to expose the truth in myths and legends, and guide your hero to their ultimate destiny or defeat.
Your smartphone is your character
- Receive personalized secret thoughts from your character direct to your smartphone
- Choose whether to share personal information with your friends or use it against them
- Upgrade and manage your character without interrupting other players
- Control the action from your smartphone with context sensitive information
Couch co-op role-playing game
- Connect your mobile devices to a central platform to coordinate tactics and movement
- Play together with up to three friends, or play by yourself in solo mode
- Work with your friends, or betray them as you race to fulfill your destiny
- Defeat legendary enemies in exciting tactical turn-based combat
An epic story of friendship and betrayal
- Experience an epic quest in nine episodic installments filled with action and surprise
- Explore a deep, compelling, and original sword-and-sorcery fantasy world
- Interact with enemies, allies, and your friends by acting out your character's lines
- Make impactful choices and forge your own destiny
Fully-realized, immersive gameplay experience
- Gorgeous art and atmospheric environments
- Intricate, ancient, and original fantasy setting
- NPCs are fully voice acted, but you voice your own character
- Epic soundtrack by composer Tom Salta, known for his work on the Halo series
Purchase the Season Pass to unlock Episode One and Episode Two (available now) and another future episode in development (release schedule below).
Episode I - The Battle for Tarnum (Available Now)
- Prelude - The Siege of Tarnum
- Chapter 1 - The Portal Obsinate
- Chapter 2 - The Wolf of Yriel
- Combat Arena - The Hall of Penitence
Episode II - Whispers in the Catacombs (Available Now)
- Chapter 1 - Together We Fall
- Chapter 2 - The Safehold
- Combat Arena - The Cultist Rising
Episode III - The Watcher in the Dark (Available Winter 2016)
- Chapter 1 - To be announced
- Chapter 2 - To be announced
- Combat Arena - To be announced
An ancient, malevolent presence stirs within the depths of the Eon Altar, and only a small band of heroes can stop it from consuming the world. What mysterious force brought you here together? Are you strong enough to stand up to your gods?