Apollo4X: The Trading Space Strategy Game
About this game
Apollo4X™ is a turn based strategy game of interplanetary trade, economics, politics and tactical warfare.
As president of an interstellar merchant company on planet Apollo, you determine colonial trade routes, generate and supply demand for raw materials, and turn a profit . The colonies look to your corporation to resolve their issues by exerting your capital in the market, investing in and allocating commodities while planning for fluctuating values. You'll also need to leverage your personal clout to further the domestic agenda you need to amass your fortunes and fill the Vault of Apollo.
However, your trade empire will not remain unchallenged. The war-horde of the Centaurs is spreading across the Stellarverse, and will encroach upon the colonies of Apollo if left unchecked. Your corporation will also have to supply a private military force to hold back, and eventually defeat this menace which seeks to pillage your worlds.
You are not without allies. The Free Nations of Apollo will imbue your corporation with certain individual advantages as you use your wealth and influence to unite them into a coalition and repel the invaders. If you can balance your mastery of commodity trading, market manipulation, investment, and military strategy then you can survive and conquer the Centaur Homeworlds.
For Life, Liberty, and the Prosperity of the world of Apollo.
- A turn-based 4X game focusing on market mechanics, supply-demand economics, and political decision-making instead of the usual clichés of "farming, mining, building".
- Deep trading system engages you each turn to maximize your trade route profitability.
- Tactical combat with a challenging AI opponent, based on a unique system of maneuvers and planned order of engagement.
- Invent the strategy you desire, by unlocking special abilities by recruiting the Nations in any order you choose.
- A fresh challenge every game, with planet and resource placement generated procedurally.
- No build-queues! If you can afford it, you can buy it. Market availability and your wealth are the factors of production.
- An interesting Science-Fantasy universe where you rebuild a troubled empire to glory.
Games we think you’ll like