The Real Texas
About this game
The Real Texas is an action adventure game that plays like a mashup of Zelda: Link to the Past and Ultima VI.
Sam, an ordinary Texas rancher, is on holiday in England when he falls into a blue portal and lands in The Strange Texas.
- Explore Strange, Texas: a Kafka-esque parody stuck halfway between modern-day America and olden-days, RPG England
- Kill things with six types of classic cowboy and fantasy weapons
- Rummage through peoples' houses without fear of retribution while they go about their daily business
- Help people out with their PROBLEMS (*rolls eyes*) often by shooting your gun many, many times-- just like real life!
- Many special items and powerups, optional areas, and two types of chicken cutlets to collect
- Wear a bullet-proof vest underneath a sequined evening-gown if you want
- Supports all main game/life perlis including boss battles, enemies, traps, the estate tax
- Underwear optional (default: ON)
"... a unique experience unlike anything you'd find on store shelves ... an extremely well-written adventure through an incredibly quirky universe." - Destructoid (8.5 / 10)
"... there are few modern games that are so uniquely engrossing." - TigSource.com
"Easy-going RPG that'll charm your pants off." - The Indie Gaming Magazine (82%)
Copyright 2009-2012 Kitty Lambda Games Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Games we think you’ll like