About this game
Smashing up the competition! Developed by Bugbear Entertainment, FlatOut is one of the most spectacular Racing games you'll ever see! Experience the drive of your life as you throw yourself around 45 challenging tracks in one of 16 fully upgradeable cars.
The track environment is subject to the all-encompassing physics system that is unique to FlatOut, and is set to define a new standard in racing games. Fences will shatter, tyre walls will explode, water tanks and barrels will fly across the track into other cars. Every time you lose control, you will truly feel the weight of the car as it collides with and destroys a barn, or smashes into the pack of cars ahead of you, and with 40 deformable pieces on every car sparks are guaranteed to fly!
Anything you destroy or alter stays a part of the race, increasing the carnage to unprecedented levels! Broken fences, free rolling tyres, and even mangled parts of cars are left scattered around the track, increasing the mayhem with every lap.
An extensive championship mode will keep you 'FlatOut' for months on end, as you battle through a huge variety of races, mini-games and the most outrageous arenas of destruction you could possibly imagine. And it doesn't stop there. Online and multiplayer gaming options add even more variety to the game play. Challenge your closest peers, or the best gamers from across the globe and compete in the most realistic racer to date!
- 16 different cars to race, customise and upgrade.
- Full car damage modelling which also affects the performance of the car.
- Unparalleled realistic scenery and debris damage with fully destructible driving environments with 3000 + items on each track to smash!
- Carefully tuned car physics to give a truly realistic feel to each car.
- Rag Doll driver physics for the most bone crunching crashes ever seen!
- 36 tracks to master over 5 different environments including Rally inspired Forest Tracks, challenging snow-covered terrains and traditional Race Tracks.
- 6 Rag Doll bonus sports events to unlock. 3 Demolition Arenas for ultimate carnage. 3 Bonus Dirt Tracks to unlock.
- Eight-player LAN support for PC.
Games we think you’ll like