About this game
Synergia is a yuri thriller visual novel that takes place in a cyberpunk future, wrapped up in a beautifully unique, vibrant neon aesthetic. At the end of the world, sometimes love is the ultimate crime.
Cila, a veteran cop with a sour outlook and anger issues expects nothing more from life besides the smell of ozone, blinding neon lights and the ever-present manhole steam. At least, until a shady friend replaces her broken-down housedroid as a favor. Advanced, more efficient and remarkably perceptive, unit M.A.R.A. begins to penetrate Cila's toughened exterior and possibly even heal her new owner's old wounds – if Cila can decipher the recurring nightmare the process brings. Soon Cila and Mara forge a unique - if sometimes uneasy - bond. Unbeknownst to Cila, just as her life begins to find its new normal, the technological giant Velta Labs gets wind of Mara's existence and takes a mysterious interest in the android. A war unlike any before it is brewing on the horizon, its players are silently being selected and one android's fate may spell the difference between peace, war, the blossoming of a new religion, or a technological singularity beyond comprehension.
- Nearly 100 combined, unique backgrounds and CGs
- 20+ characters, all with interesting backgrounds and personalities deeply woven into the narrative
- An estimated 6-9 hours of gameplay
- A unique, vibrant art aesthetic that pervades the neon dystopian setting of the game
- A beautiful, vivid soundtrack that complements the game's aesthetic, composed by Andy Andi Han, one of the composers of Katawa Shoujo and Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story
- Choices that deeply affect the protagonist's journey and world around them, with multiple endings
Currently available in English, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish. Russian and Japanese following shortly.
Games we think you’ll like