Earth 2150 Trilogy
About this game
EARTH 2150: The 21st century was supposed to herald the dawn of a new age. The wars, famines and suffering of the last 20 millennia were to become a distant, fading memory, as scientific advances brought global peace and prosperity. The anticipated global conflict broke out with a violence that shook the planet to its core. The 20th-century dream for a better world had ended in death and destruction.
THE MOON PROJECT: The year 2150 ... one of the blackest chapters in the history of mankind. While the Lunar Corporation, the Eurasian Dynasty and the United Civilized States are preparing themselves for the last all-encompassing battle, work is being feverishly carried out on a secret project on the Moon. Only the code name of this project is known… “SUNLIGHT”
LOST SOULS: It is the 7th of December 2150 – in a few hours our beloved planet Earth will no longer exist. Devastating wars between the Eurasian Dynasty and the United Civilized States have wreaked havoc and caused mortal wounds to our planet, glaciers melted, the sea rose to a threatening level, and meteorite showers buried whole parts of the world. The only hope left for the population was the escape to the red planet - Mars.
- An exciting Real time strategy game in a fascinating 3D environment
- 3x3 campaigns with more than 120 Non-Linear missions and a high-action Skirmish Mode with over 20 maps
- Aggressive and intelligent computer-controlled opponents - a true challenge
- Over 150 different units and structures
- At least hundreds of hours Single player action & endless Multiplayer fun
- Easy-to-use map editor for creating your own missions and campaigns
- Over 25 Multiplayer maps for LAN, Internet and EARTHNET
Games we think you’ll like