What happens when a time machine goes crazy? Avoiding dangerous time paradoxes, your only hope is to repair the machine between the time rewinds.
The antimatter instability causes a black wave of time-distortion, bringing you back in time: each time the cyber world will be populated by yourself and your past alter-egos. They will replicate all the actions you previously did, and being seen by them will cause a mortal time paradox.
You will have to solve mini puzzles to retrieve the gears to repair the time machine, and to survive to your past-egos in a puzzle game with yourself and your own mind.
- A GAME AGAINST YOURSELF. You’ll have to remember your past actions, or plan your current actions, in order to reach the end. You are the player and the enemy at the same time.
- DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS IN A CYBER WORLD. From a cyber blue forest to a yellow planetarium, you will travel between four areas with an unique aesthetic.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO CHALLENGE YOUR BRAIN. From classical puzzles to memory games, each area will feature a unique kind of challenges, increasing the variety of gameplay
- AN ARMY OF YOURSELVES. Up to 40 clones of yourself that will play at the same time.
- UNVEIL WHAT LIES OVER THE VIRTUAL WORLD. Complete the game to discover the secret of the time machine and to unlock a new difficulty level
- A MINDBLOWING MIX OF PUZZLES, PARADOXES AND COLORS. While solving puzzles, immerse yourself in the cyber world, and remember: every action you do will change the way you'll play later!