From the makers of Sid Meier’s Civilization comes a game about civilization’s last stand. As the commander of an elite paramilitary organization known as XCOM, you control Earth’s defenses against a terrifying alien invasion.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown – The Complete Edition includes the Game of Year award-winning XCOM: Enemy Unknown, plus the critically-acclaimed expansion, XCOM: Enemy Within, and all of the released add-on content packaged together for an incredible value.
Complete Edition Contents Include:
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- XCOM: Enemy Within
- Elite Soldier Pack add-on content
- Slingshot add-on content
- STRATEGIC BASE: Detect and intercept the alien threat as you build and expand your XCOM headquarters. Recruit, customize and develop unique operatives, manage your personnel, and negotiate with governments around the world.
- TACTICAL COMBAT: Direct your squad in fierce turn-based ground battles, engage in covert operations, and rescue civilians in crowded cities and desolate outlands around the globe.
- RESEARCH ALIEN TECHNOLOGY: Recruit scientists and engineers to unlock more advanced weapons, armor and abilities.
- MULTIPLAYER: Mix and match aliens and humans, and combine abilities to outsmart and overpower your opponent in intense, one-on-one, turn-based matches.
© 1994-2013 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, 2K Games, Firaxis Games, XCOM, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2012, Epic Games, Inc. Uses Bink Video Technology. Copyright © 1997-2013 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk, and Scaleform are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. © 2013 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, PhysX, The way it’s meant to be played, and 3D Vision are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. DTS and the DTS Symbol are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc. and DTS Digital Surround is a trademark of DTS, Inc. All other marks are property of their respective owners. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations, or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link:https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/