“Martian Memorandum has more in common with Mean Streets than with the later FMV titles, but does fit into the Tex-a-verse nicely. It's a fitting sequel that improves and streamlines some of the flaws from the original, while offering a new case and vastly different locales. If you're coming from the series backwards, you might not be as impressed with this title as you will be with Under A Killing Moon, but it's still worth a play if you want another chance to slip into Tex's gumshoes.”
81 – Just Games Retro
“The second installment in the Tex Murphy series, this sequel to the original Mean Streets was quite fun; almost as fun as the original. Popular characters were met once again, along with a short video animation of each character when you first meet (for a game on mere floppy disks, this was pretty impressive!).”
80 – Techtite
About the Game
Experience the power of full motion video and sound!An exhilarating fast paced interactive mystery Guaranteed to Entertain You!
- The FIRST EVER Multimedia Entertainment Product
- OVER 24 MEG. of Sound and Graphics Excitement compressed to just over 7 Meg.
- Fully Animated TALKING Characters
- INTRIGUING Story Line
- IN DEPTH Character Development
- On Demand HINT SCREENS
- Rich MUSICAL SCORE - Digitized Sound Effects
- Supports ALL Major Sound Boards
- The Most Vivid, LIFELIKE GRAPHICS Ever Seen
- A Humorous, Thrilling Adventure With A KNOCKOUT ENDING!