Feel the developers inside your head
Stay Safe is a die & retry racing-platformer made by absurdly sadistic people to challenge the rest of the world. The controls are so simple that a lemming could play this game, but rumor says that only a god can finish it. Leaderboards and a ridiculous amount of statistics are available for ship measuring contests.
Face the truth about your skills
Discover what you are made of and challenge your spirit through three hostile worlds: hit walls at 1000 mph, be crushed by giant blocks, cut in half by spinning blades, compressed by robots. Dare to go further in insanity to face the hidden underside portals.
- Super fine controls - Boost, dash and fly to avoid death
- Killing machines - More than 20 different types of traps (with some smart ones)
- Leaderboards & stats - challenge your friends and your enemies
- Speedrun mode - Obviously
- Death counter - To remind you the millions of time you exploded
- Dark portals - Super freaky difficult hidden dark portals
- Inspiring quotes - To appease your mind
- A sense of fulfillment - Like none you had before