QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube is an atmospheric 1st-person puzzle platformer by Liquid Flower that takes players on an inspired quest through a variety of divergent worlds, each filled with new mysteries and secrets to uncover. In each world, players find special cubes that must be collected and used to navigate to the next portal. Some cubes will simply be used as stepping stones to new areas while others are imbued with magical properties such as gravity and propulsion.
Created by Liquid Flower, QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube is a prequel to their much beloved Qbeh, a small student project that found its way online and into the hands of gamers and journalists alike who wanted more after feasting on the appetizer. Now, QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube builds on the core concept and aesthetics introduced in the original and brings even more polish, passion and gameplay into the new game.
- Solve elaborate puzzles using a variety of Cube types such as Building Blocks, Energy Cubes and Gravity Manipulators
- Explore atmospheric Worlds, each with 6 challenging levels and unique themes
- Discover alternate paths, intriguing platforming elements and secrets to unlock an unfolding mystery
- Experience an immersive & mesmerizing Soundtrack that pulls you into the adventure
- Uncover the game’s narrative through interpretive imagery
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of Liquid Flower and their respective owners. Digital Tribe Games © 2014. All Rights Reserved.