The arcade-style FPS returns! Play as Kain Sager - the one man prepared for a crisis in a utopian future. Battle your way past hordes of monsters, traps, and bosses as you single-handedly take down an invading alien empire, and save mankind from certain doom!
Wrack is an arcade-style FPS that draws inspiration from classic games across multiple genres -- Doom, Contra, Mega Man, etc. -- that puts its own unique spin on things! Between its fun and unique gameplay, its vibrant cel-shading, and its compelling characters, Wrack strives to be a modern day classic!
Some of the finer points of Wrack include:
- Arcade-style Action - Battle against hordes of monsters at blistering speeds, all while racking up addicting kill chains and combos! Thanks to Wracks arcade-style checkpoint system, death means youre only a few seconds away from getting back into the action! To top it all off, battle Contra-style bosses in huge arenas!
- Custom Content - Play showcased maps through Wrack itself with the Featured Maps system! You can also develop and share your own content using our modding tools, including Wracks level editor, WrackEd! For more information on modding, check out the wiki!
- Gameplay Modes - Compete against yourself, your friends, and the world in Wracks Time Attack and Score Attack modes! Test your reflexes by racing through maps as quickly as you possibly can, or test your mind by racking up as many points as you can!
- Leaderboards - Marvel at the record-setting Time Attack/Score Attack entries by watching the replays! Not only do Wracks leaderboards store everyones best Time Attack/Score Attack attempt, but their replay as well! Want to know how someone got an insanely good time? Check out the replay! (NOTE: Leaderboards only available in the Steam version.)
- Storyboards and Cutscenes - Immerse yourself in the Wrack universe! With character design and storyboard artwork by Jack Love, were creating a rich cast of characters with tons of lore. Play as Kain Sager as he attempts to save mankind from a deadly alien invasion, and find redemption.