The Abbey is a mystery story in the format of a classic point-and-click adventure game that has been penned by Emilio de Paz, who, among other games, was responsible for the highly successful "Clever & Smart". Using the mouse, the player guides Leonardo and his assistant Bruno through approx. 60 locations in the faithful reproduction of a medieval abbey. Innovative technologies enable camera angles and sequences which, until now, have only been seen in movies.
- Innovative cinematic presentation through a new method of combining 2D and 3D graphics unique in a point-and-click adventure game
- A complete reproduction of a medieval abbey, with architecture, works of art, secret passages, and treasures.
- 1,000 scenes in 60 locations promise 40 hours of gameplay
- Cinematic sound: music, effects, and top quality voice output completely in Dolby Surround Sound
- Over 70 minutes of orchestral soundtrack played by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra