A great Adventure begins.
Join us on a Journey into History and Adventure. Be a pioneer and build the most famous transcontinental railroad tracks in the United States of America throughout the 19th century. Our Journey starts in the city of New York around the year 1830. Discover the famous trail of the railroad pioneers to the sunny east coast.
Experience the Dangers and Challenges of those times and enter one of the biggest Adventures in the history of the Railroad. In Railroad Pioneer you are invited to explore these famous routes step by step. Learn about the fantastic history of discovering the west of America and see if you have what it takes to be successful.
Enjoy the trip!
- Real-time business simulation in complete 3D
- Unique mix of exploring, business and transport-management simulation in real-time
- Fog-of-war introduced into this genre as an additional element
- Historically correct campaign with 10 story-based missions
- Different game modes for long playability
- 13 different professions like Pioneer, Trapper etc. for various explore missions
- 25 historically correct locomotives with an individual upgrade system
- 22 expandable industries from farms to military industry
- 10 different wagon types for transporting of 18 different goods
- 5 different landscape settings
- Easily accessible game system with strategic development opportunities
- Multiplayer mode via LAN and Internet with up to 4 players