Welcome to Mega-City One, a city of over 400 million people - every one of them a potential criminal. It is the third decade of the 22nd Century, unemployment is widespread, boredom is universal and only the Judges can prevent total anarchy. Empowered to dispense instant justice, they are Judge, Jury and Executioner all in one. The most feared and respected of all the Judges is you, Judge Dredd.
Patrol the streets and mete out instant justice wherever it is needed. The Psi-Judges are predicting a terrible plague — is this the sudden outbreak of Vampires on the city, and are they the work of the malevolent Dark Judges?
- JUDGE, JURY and EXECUTIONER it's your choice to shoot to kill, or disarm and arrest
- Two-player co-operative play throughout the entirety of the immersive storyline
- Intense LAN action for up to 32 players
- Customizable multiplayer games with enemy bots
- Choose from over 60 characters for insane mayhem!
© 2003 Rebellion. The Rebellion logo, 2000AD logo, Judge Dredd and associated characters, objects and locations are trademarks or registered trademarks of Rebellion A/S in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Developed by Rebellion. This product contains software technology licensed from GameSpy Industries, Inc. © 1999-2002 GameSpy Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2003 by RAD Game Tools, Inc.