In the near future, mankind faces the greatest threat to its posterity ever in recorded history: an invading Nazi horde, reborn in the depths of space! An armada of Fourth Reich ships, built in secret at a hidden base on the moon, descends upon the Earth to rain terror and destruction.
But this is not done without resistance. A cadre of crack space pilots have stepped forth to defend our Mother Earth from becoming the new Fatherland of this twisted regime. A lone pilot, entering the hangar to see three state-of-the-art, prototypes ships awaiting him, knows he is the only one who can save Planet Earth. It is up to him and his brothers in arms alone to ensure that humanity stays free of the yolk of Nazism for good and all...
Set during the main conflict of the movie, “Iron Sky: Invasion” puts players in the cockpit of an advanced new starfighter, to test his or her might, flight and dogfighting skills against the forthcoming Blitzkrieg-on-high.
The main objectives are to defend Earth and its space installations from enemy attacks, blast as many Nazi ships into oblivion as humanly possible, collect and skillfully manage necessary resources, and make it alive to the final confrontation… where the ultimate secret weapon of the Fourth Reich awaits those foolishly brave enough to take up the hammer and chisel of heroism and attempt to carve their names onto the tablets of history.
- Unique, genre-busting gameplay – space flight and combat simulation, with elements of real-time strategy
- Breathtaking 3-D universe filled with awe-inspiring effects to match those of the film, courtesy of the powerful GRACE2 engine
- Avant-garde game structure: with no division into single missions, “Iron Sky: Invasion” is one giant, open-world battle
- Protect the Earth’s satellites & bases while repelling the Fourth Reich’s fleet
- Real-time map of outer space
- Innovative energy management: players can transfer the ship’s power between engines, shields and weapons, depending on the needs of the moment
- High replayability: many side missions and a challenging scoring system
- Non-stop action of spectacular ship-to-ship dogfights to rival even the greatest space battles of science fiction lore
- Resource management: players can scavenge parts from destroyed spaceships, collecting precious elements for enhancements
- Multiple weapons: lasers, homing missiles, and even tactical nukes are just a few examples of the vast arsenal at players’ disposal
- Enhanced combat technology allows players to deploy satellites and drones for offense, and equally, to defend themselves with flares and anti-missile arrays
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence to challenge even the most crackshot pilot
- Multiple classes of ships: Fighter, Heavy Bomber, and Gunboat
- Massive upgrades: home station docking opens a user-friendly game economy allowing players to access hundreds of ship upgrades
- Many classes of allied ships can help players out in a pinch
- Numerous enemy ship classes, from Valkyrie to the fearful Götterdämmerung
- Diverse enemy attack fleets demand adaptable, dynamic strategies
© 2012-2013 by TopWare Interactive AG. Developed by Reality Pump.
Iron Sky Invasion, Reality Pump, TopWare Interactive and the related logos are trademarks of TopWare Interactive AG. All rights reserved.