Heroes of a Broken Land is a turn-based, dungeon crawling, town management RPG.
Explore procedurally generated worlds and dungeons with multiple parties of heroes. Ally with other towns to recruit new and more powerful heroes. Explore and loot countless dungeons on your quest to save the world.
- First person, turn-based dungeon crawling action
- Manage multiple 6 parties of up to 6 heroes each to explore the word
- Manage towns, constructing buildings to upgrade your heroes and kingdom
- Recruit heroes from the realm and turn novices into powerful adventurers
- Each game is a unique world unto itself, with countless worlds and dungeons
- Choose the size of your world: explore a small Fragment for quick adventure, or an enormous one for an epic quest
A Broken Land, shattered by the Wizards of old, the Fragments of the Old World are adrift in the Void. You must visit and restore each Fragment of the Void, only then can the World be rebuilt. However you are trapped in a crystal body, unable to act alone.
You must gather and recruit the many Heroes of each Fragment to act for you. You must explore each Fragment of the World. Delve into every dungeon to gather the resources and power needed to purify each Fragment. Expand your outpost to train and equip your heroes. Make allies with the other towns and settlements, convince them to join in your quest.
"Heroes of a Broken Land might be the last turn-based RPG you ever need"
"It’s a fantastic mix of classics such as Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master, Heroes of Might and Magic, Wizardry and even a few modern titles such as Legend of Grimrock and other turn-based RPG’s. Fans of these classics will almost immediately fall in love with Heroes of a Broken Land and it’s classic Role-Playing feel."
"The sheer scope and ambition of the game is pretty remarkable."
Heroes of a Broken Land © 2013-2014 Winged Pixel Inc.