"Enola is a horror/adventure game about fear, isolation and murder. You play as a woman who has awoken on a desolate island, without any knowledge of her whereabouts. You're looking for someone, but maybe you'll find more than what you expect. Over the course of your travels you find there is something else on the island...something dark and evil lurking in the shadows. Visit foreboding locations, solve intriguing puzzles and find clues to uncover mysteries about the island and the story behind it. You’ll have to be quick and cunning to survive; but do you have what it takes to save another life?
- Story-driven - Enola may be a horror game, but from gameplay elements to level design, Enola pushes the boundaries of the genre with a captivating and intriguing love story
- Horror Without Monsters - Enola pushes the emotional boundaries of the player, putting them in an isolated, defenseless state of mind.
- Unconstrained Mechanics - The mix of first person mechanics and old-school adventure games allows players to keep track of clues and figure out puzzles without the constraints of traditional point-and-click interfaces.
- Frightenly Calculated Puzzles - Death traps meant to put players' nerves to the test. Some puzzles are the usual ""fail and try again"" ones, but in other cases, failing can mean death.
- Replayability - Random events can add variation to the story experience, with different visuals unique information about the story.
- Superb Voice Acting and Musical Score. - Enola now offers a spine chilling soundtrack and immersive voice acting and sound effects. Superb voice acting and musical score.
This title is currently in alpha and your purchases support its development. By buying Enola at this early stage, you get it a discounted price, and you also get access to current and future alpha builds, betas, and the game when it's finished.