Alpha Kimori™ is set 50 years after the alien invasion of Earth when the newly discovered planet Kimori plays host to two warring human factions – the Bidarians, who want to reclaim Earth, and the Jinrians, who are contented with their new home. Even as the Bidarians destroy with their mighty Robotic Intelligent Cybernetic Armor (RICA) technology, the Jinrians defend the planet with the ability to transmute into colossal indigenous creatures. Amidst the turmoil, young Bidarian warrior, Rick, falls in love with Jinrian princess, Yuki, much to the disapproval of his best friend, Vanessa..
Alpha Kimori™ Episode Two starts with Vanessa and Yuki imprisoned.
Both must settle their differences and work together. In the meantime, Rick teams up with a mutant cat girl to save the two. Enemies become friends and friends become enemies. The reunited party with two new members, a warrior woman and her intellectual younger brother, has to stop an ex-member from inciting war between Bidari and Jinri. When all seems to be lost, the ancient God ship materializes to bestow the party the title of Angels Knights. Power comes at a cost and Evlar is critically injured. In a bid to save him, Vanessa is captured. Her rescue cumulates to the thrilling finale of Alpha Kimori™ Episode Two!
- Cute Japanese anime inspired graphics with full sprite battle animation.
- Engaging sci-fi-fantasy love triangle interactive novel storyline with lots of twists and turns.
- Life bars and escape option during combat.
- Classic Japanese RPG Turn Based Battle gives players time for strategy.
- Ki Skill animation and battle elemental special effects.
- Four visible party members and switchable lead character.
- Avoidable combat with visible enemies.
- Theme song sung by Lavena ( composed by Yossy http://www.Studio-Misty.com ).
- 7 hours of average gameplay time.