Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition
Info om detta spel
Unearthed is an episodic third person Action Adventure game set in modern day Middle East. The game is available in full Arabic and English voice over and features 21 Languages for Menu and Subtitles.
When fortune hunter Faris Jawad and his sister Dania receive a call to visit Morocco they embark on an exotic adventure throughout the middle east on the trail of the famous Muslim explorer Ibn Battuta.
The trail won't be clear however as Faris will have to overcome an unholy alliance of a militia army leader, a weapons dealer and a wealthy antiquities smuggler who are after the same goal.
- Travel across the Middle East from the wild life of Moroccan Atlas mountains to the alleys of old Damascus through the port of Alexandria and the metropolitan city of Dubai.
- Unique mix of platforming, melee fighting, shooting and stealth gameplay.
- Presented in a TV style episodic format along with recaps of previous episodes and teaser cliff hangers of what lies ahead.
- Unlockable Survival Mode: Battle against endless waves of enemies (Mummies, Zombies, Ghouls) across 8 varied maps featuring three exclusive maps designed for PC and Mac.
- Unlockable Extras: Concept Art, Renders, Animatics, Cutscenes, Character Gallery, Treasures
- Available in 21 languages for menus\subtitles. Voice-over in Arabic and English.
PC/Mac Exclusive Features:
- Supports Full HD 1920X1080 at 60 FPS.
- 4X the texture resolution of the console version.
- High Quality Anti Aliasing.
- Very High Resolution Shadows.
- Motion Blur.
- Screen Space Ambient Occlusion.
- Ambient Obscurance.
- Screen Space Reflections.
- Chromatic Abberation.
- Lens Dirt Layer.
- Fog effect.
- Anaglyph 3D Glasses Support.
- Exclusive "Tangier Night" survival level.
- Damage effect shown on the player car when hit by other cars or objects.
- Full mouse, keyboard and Xbox 360 Controller for PC Support.
UNEARTHED: TRAIL OF IBN BATTUTA software © 2014 Semanoor International. Developed by Semaphore Est. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.