OMSI 2 Add-On Velbert
Info om detta spel
With the new OMSI 2 add-on Velbert you have the opportunity to explore another German city in North Rhine-Westphalia in the heart of the “Niederbergisches Land” with two full bus lines. Over 200 new real buildings were developed especially for this add-on and make the city of Velbert look very realistic.
On two different bus lines, you will transport your passengers through the “Bergisches Land” with many differences in altitude from Velbert over Tönisheide, Neviges, and Rosenhügel to the big city and center of the Bergisches Land Wuppertal.
The longest bus line 649 serves all towns and cities with each other and, during the night hours, the area between Velbert and Rosenhügel as well. Line SB66, on the other hand, operates a fast and direct connection between the two major transportation hubs Velbert ZOB and Wuppertal HBF via the mountainous A535 highway with large viaducts and a tunnel.
- City bus line 649 with 60 minutes travel time
- Express bus line SB66 with 30 minutes travel time
- Real timetable data of WSW and Deutsche Bahn
- Real elevation data of the area with very special gradients
- Two large modern bus stations like Velbert ZOB
- Two smaller transport hubs with rail connections
- 200 new buildings and objects especially for this add-on
- 34 kilometers of track
- 5 kilometers of A535 highway with tunnels and viaducts
Copyright © 2021 AEROSOFT. All rights reserved. All trademarks and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective owners. Copyrights are serious stuff. If you find any pirated copies of this software please notify us. We will make sure reports of copyrights violation are rewarded.
D-33142 Büren, Germany
Spel vi tror att du gillar