Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Core Worlds DLC
Об этой игре
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Core Worlds DLC adds new maps based on real-world geographical locations. Asymmetrical in nature, the metal and radioactive resources that are distributed on each map are meant to offset their various geographical disadvantages.
Fight against your enemy on maps of various sizes that feel like you’re fighting somewhere in the real world – which isn’t all that surprising, since that’s what they’re all based on.
Wage war on the following new maps:
- Dubola: This medium map for up to 6 players offers few places to hide and tight maneuverability for your armies. There are plenty of metal and radioactive deposits for you to claim, but you’ll have to defend them carefully to prevent your enemies from overtaking them.
- Freising: Face down your enemies on this frozen tundra for up to 4 players. Each base is tucked behind a plateau, obscuring visibility, and other choke points are tactical places for setting up your defenses along the trenches that run through the landscape.
- Gibraltar: There’s hardly any room to breathe on this small 2 player map that promises almost immediate action as you fight your opponent for what precious resources are available. The temptation of a single Turinium reactor between you both is almost too much to resist – be careful not to waste too many resources trying to guard it! You might just leave your Nexus defenseless.
- Jigsaw: With winding trenches and vantage points for your base atop small plateaus, this small map provides a close-quarters challenge for up to 4 players. Your armies will need to fight for dominance on the combat paths – maybe a coordinated airstrike can turn the tides in your favor while your enemy is distracted.
- Nantes: Up to 6 players will contend with one another for control on this medium-sized map. Each base sits on unique terrain, from plateaus to craters, and you will need to guard their resources carefully in order to prevent your enemies from gaining an advantage.
- Asymmetrical maps of varying sizes based on actual geographic locations
- New maps: Dubola, Freising, Gibraltar, Jigsaw, and Nantes
- Overcome challenging geographical disadvantages while battling your enemy