About this game
Notice: Bounty Battle requires a controller in order to play. Playing with a keyboard and mouse isn't supported.
Bounty Battle is the ultimate indie fighting game: a new 2D fighter, where you can pit your favourite indie heroes against one another! Indie heroes from games like Guacamelee! and Darkest Dungeon, to Dead Cells, Owlboy & more battle it out in this fighter frenzy. Bounty Battle features 20+ characters, each with their own Minion companion and unique abilities. Battle across levels inspired from the characters' own game worlds with up to 3 other players.
- A host of game modes including a Tournament, Versus, Challenge Mode, Tutorial and Training Room to perfect your style
- 30 characters from your favourite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
- Each fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight
- 16 different arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
- Multiple colour and palette swap options to fight in style!
A supernatural event of unknown origin caused huge vortexes to form across the multiverse. It selected the greatest warriors from each world, and bestowed upon them magical powers.Each world has its eye on the prize, fighting for ultimate control over the multiverse… with their own respective champions – who also happen to have a bounty placed on their head! Now is the time to decide who will control the Universe. All worlds collide in this final confrontation to determine the fate of the Universe.
This is the Bounty Battle...
Bounty Battle showcases your favorite characters from these beloved indie games:
- Darkest Dungeon
- Dead Cells
- Nuclear Throne
- Axiom Verge
- SteamWorld Dig
- Battle Chasers Nightwar
- Death’s Gambit
- Super Comboman
- Doko Roko
- Tower of Samsara
- Blubber Busters
- Ruin of the Reckless
- The Bug Butcher
- Blocks that Matter
You won't find another indie mash up like this!
Bounty Battle was successfully crowdfunded on Fig by backers who could both pledge and invest in 2017.
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Gang Beasts
- Street Fighter
- Rivals of Aether
Games we think you’ll like