The game is in Early Access
While the game is still being worked on, it is already available for you to get your first impressions. Get instant access to become a part of the development process and help the developers make the game you want.
If you feel like getting into Early Access, be prepared to experience some glitches and multiple issues of the game functioning. By purchasing the game in Early Access state you support the developers and help them in getting the game to be fully released.
About this game
ARISEN - Chronicles of Var'Nagal is a story-driven game in which you express yourself with your emotions, embodied by beautiful tarot cards. These cards allow you to make many choices that will impact the world around you while you unlock new cards.
In a rich dark fantasy world, you are ripped from your home village and awaken on a warship alongside many prisoners, both elves and humans. As the adventure progresses, you will gain more and more power, until you finally break free. What will you do when you are free? Will you help others or enjoy the benefits of your position?
- 500,000 words with several different endings and multiple various plot twists to unlock!
- An emotional card system that gives you freedom and control over your story and empathy in your choices (Fear, Sorrow, Disgust, Anger, Joy).
- 6 main characters to discover through 5 types of relationships (Lover, Friend, Neutral, Enemy, Nemesis), with their own quests and developments.
- Dive into the Var'Nagal universe, a world built to evolve over several games and meet various species such as elves, lizardmen, gnomes and shapeshifters...
- With more than a hundred illustrations, discover a unique realm in a style close to the Franco-Belgian comics.
- Enjoy an enchanting original soundtrack with more than thirty pieces composed by Yann "Kayji" Rayon.
- A questioning of values and ethics through the many choices offered.
- Download the game's Prologue as a free demo, already available with more than 30 minutes of gameplay.