Unity of Command II - Blitzkrieg
Sobre este juego
From 1939 to 1941, Germany stunned the world with the introduction of Blitzkrieg, a new mode of war focused on massed armored spearheads and close air support. Rapid shock and encirclement by mechanised armies replaced the grinding attrition of World War I trench warfare.
In this DLC, you command Wehrmacht forces during this period, starting with the 1939 invasion of Poland, through the daring airborne assault on Crete in May 1941.
- 13-scenario historical campaign, based on early-war battles in Poland, Norway, Western Europe and the Balkans
- Alternative history tracks, including one of history’s greatest "what-ifs": Operation Sealion, the German plan for invasion of Britain
- 50+ new unit types, from almost every European nation including Poland, France, Norway, Sweden, Greece and more
- Beautiful new vehicle models including Pz IIIF, Cruiser mk.III A13, Citroën U23, Char B1 bis, SOMUA S35, L3/35 and more
- A new forts mechanic designed to simulate the challenges of attacking the formidable Maginot Line
- New air support theater assets to simulate the devastating effectiveness of the Luftwaffe: Precision Bombing and Flying Artillery
- New capabilities for German HQs: advanced force pool, kampfgruppe, oversupply and more
- Many new specialists, including an entirely new type: assault guns
Requisitos de sistema
Juegos que te podrian interesar