Tech Support: Error Unknown
Sobre este juego
“On behalf of Quasar Telecommunications, I am happy to welcome you in our family. You are part of our exciting new program allowing technical support specialists to work directly from home. Your new Spectrum system will connect you directly with our customers through the Support Desk.”
Tech Support: Error Unknown is an adventure game with simulation and puzzle mechanics, which places you in front of a virtual computer. As a tech support specialist new to the job, use a wide array of computer software to solve customer issues or choose to manipulate programs for personal gain. Hack your system to unlock its full potential, GPS track lost phones, scan profiles to blackmail customers, or simply propose they reboot.
While on the job, you discover a conflict between your corporate employer and an anonymous rogue hacktivist group, trying to take them down. Will you climb the corporate ladder, secretly join the hacktivists, or help the police expose them? Alternatively, will you pursue a more personal agenda?
- Engage customers and colleagues through a novel procedural dialogue system
- Choose how to approach each situation in a sandbox computer environment
- Decide who to side with and unlock new gameplay
- Discover multiple major and minor endings
- Mouse-only controls make the game accessible for all
Requisitos de sistema
Juegos que te podrian interesar