Sobre este juego
Insecticide is a hard-boiled, fast-shooting detective game set in a festering future city where bugs have evolved as the planet's dominant race. A murder at the powerful Nectarola soft drink company leads police from the Insecticide Squad on a bug hunt through the city's seedy underbelly, and into a mystery of epic proportions.
Join Detective Chrys Liszt and partner Roachy Caruthers on the case as they become entangled in a web of crime. It's an action-adventure in the truest sense of the word, immersing players in cinematic combat levels, as well as a story-based detective investigation.
Use Chrys' unique insect abilities, a range of creative bug weaponry, and old-fashioned street smarts to solve the case and uncover a shocking secret, ultimately bringing the mighty boot of justice down hard on the city's infestation of crime.
- Put your detective skills to the test and lead a crime investigation in a futuristic world of mutant insects and film noir locations. Collect clues to solve a gripping mystery brimming with twists, turns, and double-crossings.
- Use specialized weaponry and unique insect powers to shadow your suspects or confront them head-on.
- Collect and convert radioactive pollen from the environment to assemble a variety of unique, organic-based weapons.
- Interrogate suspects, interview witnesses, and play good cop/bad cop to get the info you need.
- A cast of nearly 30 unique characters
Requisitos de sistema
Juegos que te podrian interesar