The game is in Early Access
While the game is still being worked on, it is already available for you to get your first impressions. Get instant access to become a part of the development process and help the developers make the game you want.
If you feel like getting into Early Access, be prepared to experience some glitches and multiple issues of the game functioning. By purchasing the game in Early Access state you support the developers and help them in getting the game to be fully released.
About this game
Hidden Deep is a 2D action & exploration sci-fi thriller set in a mining and research facility – more than a mile under the ocean floor.
A group of researchers detected strange anomalies of unknown nature and organized an expedition to examine the mysterious phenomenon. Suddenly, after 681 days, contact with the researchers breaks off. You are the leader of the second team: Go down there, find out what happened, rescue anybody who is alive.
COMMAND YOUR TEAM – OPERATE EQUIPMENT – FACE UNKNOWN HORRORS
Control your team members directly or by giving orders. Accomplish your mission by coordinating different tasks. Explore the sub oceanic caves by using specialized equipment: grappling hooks, scanners, drones and heavy machinery are all part of your arsenal.
Defend against horrific alien life forms and other, undiscovered horrors that lurk in the deep.
MULTIPLE GAME MODES – ALONE OR IN CO-OP
Hidden Deep offers both a story mode with narrative-driven levels and a challenge mode where you can tackle various mission goals in randomized levels, either alone or in co-op.
- Rich dark sci-fi story. The story pays tribute to 80's and 90's games and movie classics like Aliens, The Thing, and Half-Life.
- Tons of tools to use from grappling hooks and scanners to drones, weapons and heavy machinery.
- Over 20 hours of gameplay in story mode (will be completed within the game’s Early Access period).
- Challenge mode for even more adventures in the deep.
- Local co-op and Remote Play co-op already available (Online co-op will be introduced within the game’s Early Access period).
© 2020 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH.
Daedalic and the Daedalic logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH, Germany.