About this game
Gem Smashers is a casual puzzle action game.
The earth was a peaceful place and its population lived in perfect harmony. A fearsome scientist named IMBU and his henchmen arrived to steal the Earth’s energy and capture all the inhabitants by locking them up in crystal cells.
Miraculously, three heroic creatures escaped: BAU, BAM and BOM. They became Gem Smashers, travelling the world springing, spinning, and smashing the crystal cells where their friends are imprisoned. It's up to you to help our little heroes survive!
Each level presents a new layout of breakable blocks and different coloured gems in which innocent creatures are trapped. In order to smash open a gem, the colliding character must be of the same colour as the gem. Our little friends can change their colour by using the magical colour-changes scattered around.
Sometimes colour-changers and gems may be hidden in rocks, so you will need to break the rock first in order to discover what is inside. And watch out for the death-blocks! They will do their best to stop you from completing the level.
The easy control scheme makes the game playable by everyone regardless of previous gaming experience. The simple act of moving your character left and right across the screen is something most players will pick up and learn very quickly.
- 3 different playable characters, each with its unique speed, bounce and style.
- 50+ different bonuses that result in everything from bonus points to game changing mechanics.
- STORY MODE: 8 different worlds to explore and play. Overcome the levels and defeat the bosses.
- BATTLE MODE: Challenge your friends; see who truly has mastered the game.
- SPECIAL MODES: Earn and unlock additional game modes and extra features.
- Over 100 levels.
- Colourful graphics and special effects.
- Animated cut-scenes that introduce characters, locations and story.
- Adaptive sound and background themes that change depending on levels and locations.
- Keyboard, gamepad & mouse control
- In game tutorial
Games we think you’ll like