Steel Division 2 - The Fate of Finland
About this game
Steel Division 2 - The Fate of Finland is the second History DLC for the popular and expansive World War 2 RTS set on the Eastern Front.
The Fate of Finland takes the action to the far north, where the powerful Red Army is poised to knock out hardy but outnumbered Finland out of the war - Nazi Germany’s Nordic ally.
Steel Division 2 - The Fate of Finland brings a ton of new content, available in solo, coop and multiplayer, including 6 new Divisions, 200+ new units, 2 new Aces, 2 new Historical Battles, and a gigantic new Army General turn-based strategic campaign centered on the Soviet offensive on the Karelian Isthmus in the summer 1944.
Steel Division 2 -The Fate of Finland is included in the Steel Division 2 - History Pass, Steel Division 2 - General Deluxe Edition and Steel Division 2 - Total Conflict Edition.
- Take command of the hard-pressed Finnish defenders or the mighty Soviet Leningrad Front while the fighting rages across the critically important Karelian Isthmus. Control dozens of battalions and units in a new massive turn-based Army General strategic campaign, and determine the fate of Finland!
- Customize your own battlegroup with the 6 new Divisions, including unique Finnish formations. The Axis gain access to the Panssaridivisioona, the Ryhmä Raappana, and 122. Infanterie-Division. The Allies to the 126-y L. Gornostrelkovy Korpus, the Podv. Gruppa Vyborg, and the 358-ya Strelkovy Div.
- Lead your soldiers to battle, selecting your troops from a host of new infantry squads. From Finnish assault Jääkäri and elite Sissi special forces to Soviet Naval infantry and light mountain troops. Raider units, a new type that excels in fighting behind enemy lines, can now be deployed as well.
- Take control of 200+ new units, meticulous researched and recreated in-game, including the BT-42 assault gun, the multi-turreted T-28 tank, the Finnish T-26E, the fast BT-7 and the state-of-the-art ISU-122S. Take to the skies with warplanes such as the Polikarpov I-153 biplane, the lend-lease P-40 Kittyhawk, the Italian-made Fiat G.50 or the Finnish-designed VL Myrsky.
- Call on 2 new heroic Aces, each bringing a specially camouflaged unit to the battlefield: Eino “Illu” Juutilainen and his Me-109 G-2/R1 fighter, and Alexander Bilyukin with his lend-lease P-39N Aircobra.
- Dive deep into 2 new Historical Battles highlighting some of the most intense engagements on the Finnish front: Fate of a Nation and The Last Battle.
Games we think you’ll like