Unity of Command II - Barbarossa
About this game
On 22 June 1941, a Sunday, Nazi Germany set in motion the largest invasion in the history of warfare — the attack on the Soviet Union, codenamed "Barbarossa". By the time the four-year conflict on the Eastern Front is over, the world will have witnessed a war unfathomable in scale and unparalleled in brutality.
In this DLC, you command Axis forces during Operation Barbarossa, from their summer of roaring victories to the painful halt at the gates of Moscow in the winter of 1941/42.
- 23-scenario historical campaign, with battles from the lakes of Karelia in the north to the Black Sea beaches in the south
- Limited, but still difficult to achieve, alternative historical outcomes, such as capturing Moscow in late 1941
- Detailed, zoomed-in maps for the hard-fought sieges of Odessa and Sevastopol
- 20+ new unit types including those from Italy, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Finland, and Spain
- Beautiful new vehicle models including BT-7 and T-26 tanks, and the iconic ZIS-5 truck
- New German cards: Blitzkrieg (reloads HQ command points) and Luftflotte
- New terrain type: bog, used to model the impenetrable, swampy terrain facing Army Group North and the Finns
- New original music: 4 brand new tracks by Bruno Babić, composed specifically for Barbarossa DLC
Games we think you’ll like