Ground Control II: Operation Exodus
About this game
Command an Army. Fight for Freedom. Ground Control II: Operation Exodus delivers real-time strategy with the flair of an action game.
It’s 2741 and the universe is at war. The savage Terran Empire is laying siege to the Northern Star Alliance, a treaty of colonies that upholds freedom and democracy. After losing the battle in space, the NSA is forced to retreat to its last stronghold. The situation is desperate, but for the NSA, destiny is at hand. Its only hope now lies in an ancient legend...
Ground Control II: Operation Exodus includes
- The original Ground Control II
- A singleplayer campaign spread across 2 factions and 24 squad-based missions.
- Play through the campaign in co-op with up to 2 other players.
- Drop-in competitive multiplayer* for up to 8 players across 10 different maps (LAN ONLY).
- Lead your squad of infantry, tanks, artillery and aircraft to freedom.
- Command the alien Viron army and meld your troops into more powerful units.
- Enjoy a fascinating, futuristic story with thrilling plot twists.
- Top-quality graphics that look great – even by today’s standards!
*Multiplayer notice: Because Massgate is no longer operating, playing over the Internet is no longer possible. Playing through a LAN is still available.
Games we think you’ll like