The game is in Early Access
While the game is still being worked on, it is already available for you to get your first impressions. Get instant access to become a part of the development process and help the developers make the game you want.
If you feel like getting into Early Access, be prepared to experience some glitches and multiple issues of the game functioning. By purchasing the game in Early Access state you support the developers and help them in getting the game to be fully released.
About this game
A faithful priest of the Orthogonal order, exiled unto death for a crime in defense of another, you live again in a small boat, adrift in a swamp. A stranger ferries you to solid ground and bestows upon you vague instructions, along with a mysterious staff and book. Go forth, pious priest, alleviate suffering, uncover deceptions, and smash the eldritch perversions encroaching upon reality itself.
A marriage between modern development tools and techniques with a stark late 90s aesthetic bring the action first person puzzler GRAVEN to life, featuring character designs by Chuck Jones (Duke Nukem 3d, Half-Life) and the voice talent of Stephan Weyte (Blood, Fire Emblem, Dusk) in a dark yet distinct medieval fantasy experience.
- Solve puzzles and scour lore to uncover the motives of the foul heretical sects behind the plagues and seasons undermining the land.
- Alter your environment with all that surrounds you, wielding spells and crystals to adjust as you see fit in your pursuit.
- Discover new weapons and upgrade them at blacksmiths and alchemists to customize your capability.
- Expand your horizons by returning to old stomping grounds with new abilities and seeing how far down the chasms go.
- Slay over thirty distinct enemies in an ever broadening world across numerous biomes.
- Walk the parallel path, lest you stumble into the recesses of the world, where the fog knows no light, and creatures beyond time roam free.
- Earn your peace.
©2021 1C ENTERTAINMENT & 3D REALMS ENTERTAINMENT APS, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.