Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards – Reloaded
About this game
Leisure Suit Larry is one of the most iconic characters in the history of computer gaming.
The first game in the series, Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards, was published in 1987 and helped build the Sierra On-Line dynasty. Featured in a score of original software titles since then (not counting numerous anthologies and cameo appearances), the series' hero, Larry Laffer, is a bumbling, persistent everyman who just wants to be loved. Is that so wrong?
From original designer Al Lowe (designer of all of Larry's classic adventures) and writer Josh Mandel, Replay Games is remaking the landmark first game for a new generation. Expanded and enhanced in every detail and ready for both mobile devices and PCs. Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded is being reborn for the players who might've seen their parents (or grandparents!) playing Larry behind closed doors.
- Expanded Content – Who says a remake has to just be the same game with new graphics? Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded enters the 21st century and brings with it expanded puzzles, locations, women, humor,and gameplay.
- Modern, Hand-Drawn Graphics – Larry was great in big fat pixels 25 years ago, but this is the age of the retina display. Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded has gorgeous hi-res, hand-drawn art, and animation to show off his irresistible face and the stunning women he meets.
- It wouldn’t be Leisure Suit Larry without the humor – Larry is the ultimate Casanova wannabe, but his “flirting” rarely goes as planned. Along with rejections, fans will laugh at thousands of hilarious responses while they explore everything on screen. Non-mobile players will hear professional voiceover actors
- A Symphony for the Ears – Gamers will hear an all-new Vegas-style musical score from Grammy-nominated, BAFTA-winning composer Austin Wintory. The soundtrack features all authentic instrumentation and Al Lowe guest-starring on the sax!
- Naughty, but Nice – Larry is a man on the make, and the game drips with innuendos, flirts with perversity, and oozes sexuality. But Larry has always been about comedy, and never been explicit. Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded retains that standard. There's no full-frontal nudity, no four-letter words, and no on-screen sex.
Games we think you’ll like