About this game
Retrobooster is a reinvention of the cave-flyer for players who love games of skill. You control an extremely responsive ship, which opens up new possibilities for speed flying challenges, puzzles, and bullet hell scenarios. At its core this is an old school action game, plus updated visuals and audio and new types of levels.
This game is set at 1980s difficulty--not just the flying and shooting but the puzzles as well. Survive it if you can.
- Classic thrust ship controls, plus reverse thrust
- Detailed physics with plenty of death by crushing
- 30+ levels (20+ hours of gameplay for most players)
- Unlocked levels can be replayed any time
- 10 weapons
- 4 difficulty levels
- Split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Cooperative and deathmatch multiplayer modes
- Electronic soundtrack by Subatomicglue frontman, Kevin Meinert
- Customizable controls
- Mouse and keyboard
- Game controller (Some popular controllers are recognized automatically)
Games we think you’ll like