Mount & Blade: Warband Viking Conquest Reforged Edition
About this game
From the creators of the popular “Brytenwalda” mod, we present to you “Viking Conquest”, an upcoming DLC for Mount & Blade Warband! This single and multi player DLC brings Mount & Blade to historical Dark Age Britain, complemented by authentic scenes and cultures. The DLC a story mode with a complex plot, where choices have real consequences, as well as a standard sandbox mode in an all new setting, with expanded options and controls. Online battling also takes on its own flavour, with special modes like Coastal Assault and Warlord.
REFORGED EDITION Features:
- The Last Tuatha De Danann. All new story, set in dark, mysterious Ireland where nothing is what it seems and truths are hidden...
- Hofs of the Nordic Gods. Visit the holy grounds of the Nordic Gods. Make sacrifices and recruit powerful yet unpredictable Berserker troops into your army.
- Dog Companion. A loyal canine friend who will stay by your side, even on the battlefield.
- Start As Leader of a Faction. Skip the rise to power and get straight into Reforged Editions expanded kingdom management.
- Crouching and Hunting. Feed your men a better variety of food by hunting wild boar but beware, startle these creatures and they're liable to attack.
- Working (minigames). Out of luck and out of pennings. Commit yourself to an honest day's work in a quarry, mine or farmstead.
- New Ambush System. There is no greater weapon than the element of surprise; catch your enemies off guard with an ambush attack. Though you must keep your wits about you, or you could be the target of an ambush yourself.
- Adventuring Companions. Companions that leave the player's party from discontent may now strike out on their own as adventurers, gathering their own forces and making their mark on the world.
- New Quests and Roleplay Events. Discover assassination plots, interfere in affairs of religion and more with these new sandbox quests.
- Improved Atmosphere. New ambient sounds and scene contribute to a richer experience in historical Dark Age Britain.
- New Items. Dozens of new weapons and armours as well as updates to old visuals.
- Battles. Improved enemy AI, incorporating tactics and formations add a new dimension to battles. Shock troops such as the Berserkir fight like animals but in the heat of battle may not distinguish friend from foe.
- Kingdom Improvements. Customise your kingdom's colour, ransom prisoners to the enemy and raise your peasants as a levy army in times of need.
- Expanded Multiplayer. New scenes and Raid game mode. Improvements to the UI and additional options for server admins to take control of the invaders in Invasion mode.
- More Immersion. Special player traits and the ability to spread rumours to influence people throughout the land. More lively scenes with domestic animals walking around. Extra information about your companions and the option of a second player outfit for use outside of battle, as well as much more roleplay and many more immersive features.
- Customise Your Level of Difficulty and Goals. Set your own goals to become an Infamous Raider, Strong King, Beloved Warrior and more. Customise your difficulty options to cater your own experience and challenge.
© 2010 TaleWorlds Entertainment. Mount & Blade: Warband and related logos are trademarks of TaleWorlds Entertainment. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Games we think you’ll like