Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Rise Of The Owlverlord
About this game
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord is a blistering platformer with morphing worlds, featuring seven brand new levels, a new boss and new gripping tracks from Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy!
Dash through tricky levels and transform the whole world at will in this fast-paced platformer. Rise of the Owlverlord combines graphics that pack a visual punch and tight controls with the challenge of retro era platforming. Fluidly morph between two dynamically different dream worlds to solve puzzles and combat grueling enemies and bosses. You’ll have to intertwine perky Giana's twirling jump with punky Giana's hammering dash attack to survive her dual nightmare.
- Powerful Abilities: Change Giana's personality to unlock her unique abilities - you'll need to control both sides to survive her dreams!
- Intuitive Controls and Smooth Gameplay: Master the tight knit controls to defeat the cunning trials ahead.
- Visual Punch:Giana’s dreamworlds leap off the screen with gorgeous 3D graphics that morph before your eyes.
- Twisted Puzzles: As Giana changes, so does the world around her. Collecting gems and finding secret locations requires strategy and interchanging the two worlds.
- Legendary Soundtrack:Each dream layer has its own music style. Experience a dual crossfading soundtrack by Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy!
- More to Discover: There are 7 rich levels across several distinct worlds, each transforming into the two contrasting dreamworlds.
- A remixed “easy” mode for all levels and the boss. The remixed mode is a lot easier to survive than its standard mode. The “easy” difficulty for Giana should roughly correspond to the “normal” difficulty for casual platformer games.
- Gut-wrenching Hardcore Modes: Hardcore and Über Hardcore modes also await players who are full masters of the game and quite possibly insane.
"Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord" © 2013 Black Forest Games GmbH. All rights reserved. Powered by Havok(tm) © 1999-2013 by Havok.com, Inc. (and its Licensors). All Rights Reserved. See www.havok.com for details. Uses Scaleform GFx © 2013 Autodesk Inc. All rights reserved. Microsoft, Xbox 360 Controller and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Games we think you’ll like