Age of Fear: The Undead King
About this game
Age of Fear: The Undead King is a fantasy turn-based strategy. The game features a novel battle system, two campaigns with solid fantasy stories and very flexible multi-player and skirmish modes.
The story takes place in an untamed fantasy land, where three forces: the Human Kingdom, the Greenskins' Horde and the Undead Legion - are fighting for domination and survival.
You will encounter quick skirmishes, where wise unit's cooperation is essential. You will visit distant lands either as a honorable knight or an evil necromancer. You will conquer cities and destroy ancient evil!
- Two long scenarios - play as an evil necromancer or a noble knight in fully voiced story driven campaigns!
- Hex-free battle system - units are no longer constrained to artificial grids. Unit's size matters too.
- Steam Workshop integration - create your own world and share with the community!
- Easy to Play but Hard to Master - Age of Fear is very easy to pick up but with deep and emergent strategy.
- Low hardware requirements - the game will even work on that old potato laptop of yours.
- Permanent death - all characters that fall in a battle will stay dead - unless an evil Necromancer raises them as Zombies!
- Diverse enemy roster - game features 160+ unique units with over 250 different spells and skills.
- AI behaviour is modelled on a neural network system and influence maps. Age of Fear has probably one of the most advanced strategic AI's ever created!
- Items and artifacts - there are over 100 unique items in Age of Fear, which are randomly distributed. Items not only give bonuses, but also unlock powerful skills and spells.
Games we think you’ll like