Trapped in the fortress of Schluesselschloss, our heroes are forced into an inevitable standoff against Skaven hordes. With no hope of escape, how long can they withstand before they finally fall?
Schluesselschloss unlocks The Fall, a stunning new map for the The Last Stand game mode. Set outside Ubersreik, the fortress of Schluesselschloss guards the city and is perched on top of the roaring waters of the Teufel river. If it wasn’t for the oncoming hordes of Skaven, it would seem like an idyllic destination.
Our heroes need to use the castle’s multiple bridges and towers to their tactical advantage, trying to stem the ever increasing tide of Vermin. How long will you survive?
Last Stand: The Ultimate Challenge
Last Stand is an extremely difficult mode which will put your skills and equipment to the test. You and your team are tasked with staying alive as long as possible, fighting against increasing odds. The longer you survive, the greater your glory and rewards will be, in the form of experience, tokens and Inn decorations!
Are you ready for a real challenge?
- New Map: The Fall - Perched on an island on top of the waters of Teufel, the seemingly idyllic fortress Schluesselschloss guards the treacherous gorge Schluesselschlossschluct, the only decent route to Ubersreik when coming through the Grey Mountains. Now it’s up to our heroes to defend it from the wretched Skaven.
- Gamemode: Last Stand - Survive wave upon wave of Skaven for as long as you can in the most difficult Vermintide challenge yet.
- Bragging Rights - Keep track of your Last Stand stats on your personal highscore and show off your Red Moon Inn trophy to friends. The more you challenge yourself, the more decorated the trophy gets.
- Risk and Reward - The longer you survive the Last Stand, the more Endurance Badges you can collect. When you finally fall, these are exchanged for experience and crafting tokens.
- 3 New Achievements - Ready for a real challenge?