Kilimanjaro Airport covers the airport and the immediate surrounding but also includes detailed models of Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru because they dominate the area. Kilimanjaro airport is the starting point for safaris in the surrounding national parks and a destination for major airlines like KLM, Condor, Turkish Airlines and Qatar Airlines. It’s an idea destination for long range flights but also as a stop when you fly between Europe and South Africa!
As the surrounding area is rather bare we were able to make this a very dense airport with thousands of small details and animations. The innovative use of 4K textures makes a big visual difference without causing low fps or out of memory errors.
- High detailed representation of Kilimanjaro International airport
- Fully compatible with FSX SP2 (Acceleration/Gold), P3Dv2.5 and FSX SE
- Accurate and highly detailed building models
- Textures up to 4096x4096 without loss of framerate and with minimal impact on VAS
- Highly detailed and accurate ground layout
- High resolution ground imagery for airport boundary area
- Realistic night ground textures for the whole area
- Realistic night time effects at and around the airport
- Includes detailed model of Mount Kilimanjaro (highest mountain in Africa) and Mount Meru
- Compatible with all AI traffic packages
- Detailed manual and official charts
- Included is a small tool to start FSX/FSX:SE and P3D with 4k texture support